Evaluaciones de Markham College

Mostrando las 4 evaluaciones
Ordenar por: Utilidad | Calificación | Fecha
Cultura laboral
Resourceful, goal-driven professional educator with a solid commitment to the social and academic growth and development of each student
SEN Spanish Support Teacher (Empleado actual) –  Perú10 mayo 2016
At my current job as Spanish Support Teacher, to make learning fun and easy, I regularly incorporate illustrated and manipulative materials as part of learning. I also make an effective inquiry-oriented lesson, using Power-Point and others technological tools as Smart Boards. I also support Literacy and learning with digital resources as eBooks.
In my experience, I find teamwork to be an essential element to achieving many goals, so I look forward to being a part of a team with these same passions for teaching. My dedication and caring for others has also directed my purpose of being actively involved into Round Square activities and I share the passion for experiential learning built around the six ideals of learning: Internationalism, Democracy, Environmentalism, Adventure, Leadership and Service .

The hardest part of my work from experience, I would say classroom management. You cannot teach if students are not ready to cooperate. The best lesson plan will fall flat without it . If you have good management skills, your lessons could potentially be more effective.

There are many things to enjoy about being a teacher. One of the most enjoyable things about it is the satisfaction that you are changing people's lives . By giving them an education, you are improving their futures. Furthermore to see them learning happily and when they get the ideas and can solve problems from themself is another reason why I like to be teacher.
Pros
Long period of vacations
Contras
You can't program your vacation times
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 1NoDenunciar
Director General (Antiguo empleado) –  Lima, Lima28 febrero 2016
Fine work environment, good staff and excellent results and leadership with dynamism and ambition. Place has moved on a lot in the last few years
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?NoDenunciar
fun place to work.
Assistant Teacher (Antiguo empleado) –  Lima, Peru5 febrero 2015
Markham College was a fun community to work within and were always helpful helping expats aclimate to life in Peru. The school atmosphere was fun and creative.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?NoDenunciar
Reclamar esta página de empresa

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Markham College. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.

Haz una pregunta

3.7Salario/Beneficios contractuales
4.7Estabilidad laboral/Facilidad de promoción
4.0Administración
4.7Cultura

Markham College evaluaciones por nombre del puesto

Markham College evaluaciones por localidad